Fully utilize your ship; familiarize yourself with the ship’s bridge. Knowing what inspectors look for leads to better performance during operations and better marks on inspections. This program highlights common observations by vetting inspectors when auditing the navigational requirements as per Chapter 4 of the Vessel Inspection Questionnaire. It is also intended to show the correct procedures to follow with respect to the commonly identified deficiencies.
- 3D animation appeals to visual learners
- Thorough overview of specific auditing discrepancies
- Assist in the reduction of lost man hours and casualties due to poor navigational procedures
- Improves ship’s compliance with Chapter 4 of the VIQ
- Overview of discrepancies with navigational charts
- Overview of discrepancies with the passage plan
- Detailed listing of discrepancies of other logs, postings and machinery in the bridge