KARCO is delighted to announce the forthcoming release of its latest video “Risk Assessment & Mitigation- A Fresh Perspective”.
KARCO, notorious for its reputation of “thinking out of the box” has once again endeavoured to present the subject on Risk Assessment & Mitigation in a very fresh and different perspective.
The salient points of this video are:
- Developed using the very powerful 3D animation platform
- A 15 minute video to comprehensively convey some important thoughts
- Focus on the fact that a seafarer is basically dealing with Risk to Health, Property & Environment
- Graphically depicts over 15 practical activities on board posing risk to Health, Property or Environment.
- Consequences of risky actions highlighted
- Dealing how common sense, commitment, training and checklists help in Risk Assessment
- Promoting the thought that Risk Mitigation is embedded as a philosophy in the ISM code
- Comprehending Risk Mitigation as a joint effort by the shore management and shipboard personnel
- Understand the participation and contribution of the Top management in Risk Mitigation
- Dwelling on the thought “YOU ARE A RISK”….”YOU ARE AT RISK”