- A “Hangman’s Noose” is not the only place where a rope kills a person
- 10 different incidents at the mooring stations
- Some very gruesome fatal accidents digitally recreated
- Some common mistakes that lead to various incidents at the mooring stations
- Important mooring accident statistics as reported by a leading PNI club graphically recreated
- The most common errors committed which have the potential to lead to serious/fatal situations.
- Preventive actions which would mitigate the risks at mooring stations largely.
A 13 minute video which in a short span of time quickly raises the awareness of the crew substantially and greatly contributes to risk mitigation on board the vessel when dealing with mooring operations.
Available in a standard DVD or in a computer installable encrypted format, the video can be purchased on “Outright” or “Annualized Subscription” basis at very economical price.”