This module presents how to communicate with social media during and after an accident or incident and how to prevent misunderstandings or misinforming.
- Description of Media and it’s interests
- Basic principles of media management
- Interviews and press releases
- Handling the crisis, rules and information
- Crisis communication Plan with Strategy
- Emergency public information plan
Depending on the participants’ background and knowledge of the subject. Average time is 1 hours for CBT modules and practical exercise.
When we talk about the media it is usually talking about mass media, where large numbers of people are included in the communication. Dealing effectively with the media after an accident/incident is all about developing good working relationships.
- TMSA 3 – 11 2.3