In an era of increased security threats, having an effective security team is vital. An essential element to a successful team is knowing preventative measures, done through proper training. This program deals with the implementation of the ISPS Code for ships in port and at sea. It also addresses assisting port authorities in case of a security threat.
- Thorough overview of ISPS Code
- Heightens awareness of security threat
- 3D animation appeals to visual learners
- Overview of security personnel and duties
- 3 levels of security and appropriate procedures
- Authorized and unauthorized access points and restricted areas
- Overview of provided security equipment and the Ship Security Plan