The purpose of this training, having basic knowledge by participants about Occupational Health and Safety Management System, the related requirements, principles and definitions which is widely used in occupational health and safety in order to raise awareness.
People who attend this training will learn;
- The requirements of ISO 45001
- Points to be considered during application
- The content of the standard in general
- Historical Development of OHSAS 45001
- How the Standard Works
- Why We Need ISO 45001 • Basic Knowledge
- Aim of OH&S System
- Strategies for Understanding ISO 45001
- Referred Standards
- Terms and Definitions
Depending on the participants’ background and knowledge of the subject. Average time is 1 hour for documents and 1/2 hour for practical exercise.
- ISO 45001:2018