The aim of this training is to provide guidance regarding the Inventory of Hazardous Materials procedures carried out on board ships.
• Requirements for The Inventory
• Requirements for Development of The Inventory
• Requirements for Ascertaining the Conformity of the Inventory
• Surveys and Controls
• Ship Recycling
• Case Study
Depending on the participants’ background and knowledge of the subject. Average time is 1 hour for CBT module and practical exercise.
This course is based on the guidelines of;
• 2015 Guidelines for The Development of The Inventory Of Hazardous Materials Resolution MEPC.269(68)
• Regulation (EU) No 1257/2013 of The European Parliament and of The Council of 20 November 2013 on ship recycling and amending Regulation (EC) No 1013/2006 and Directive 2009/16/EC
• Hong Kong International Convention for The Safe And Environmentally Sound Recycling Of Ships, 2009