This training is designed to provide continuous training of cabin crew in accordance with the MLC 2006 Convention requirements. The training is to be implemented for cooks who are responsible for the food handling and preparation.
- Regulations and directives
- Personal Hygiene
- Kitchen, Freezer, Deep Freezer ve Stores Safety
- Safety and Electrical Equipments
- Safety – Equipments (Hand tools and other equipments)
- General kitchen principals and procedures
- Preventing Pollution
- Kitchen, and Stores Hygiene
Depending on the participants’ background and knowledge of the subject. Average time is 4,5 hours for CBT module and practical exercise.
- MLC 2006 Convention Section A 3.2.2-6