A natural continuation of Volume I of this title using 3D animation graphics.
- Understand the terms “Water White or Visual” standard & “Wall Wash or High Purity” standard being explained visually.
- Understand what constitutes a standard Wall Wash Test kit.
- Respect the need of diligent personal operational precautions for taking wall wash samples.
- Very visually comprehend the correct procedure of taking wall wash samples inside the cargo tanks.
- Clearly view the 4 basic and most relevant wall wash tests of Wall Wash
- Standard being conducted viz
- Hydrocarbon test
- Chloride test
- Permanganate Time Test (PTT)
- Understand some basic additional tests such as Acid colour etc described briefly.
- Take away from this video the fact that ‘EVERY CARGO TANK WILL EVENTUALLY GET CLEANED”, but the objective is to achieve same quickly, systematically and economically.