Know what Vetting Inspectors are looking for and improve the safety of your ship. Using detailed 3D animations, this program covers vessel audit compliance procedures for cargo & ballast operations on board oil tankers, and is based on repetitive observations by Vetting Inspectors while auditing vessels as per Chapter 8 of the SIRE VIQ.
- Explains common observations reported by Vetting Inspectors
- Demonstrates proper inert gas system procedures
- Illustrates the scrubber tower, boilers, deck seal, PV breakers, and non-return valves
- Shows corrective actions and common mistakes
- Identifies requirements on board oil tankers