The purpose of this training is to provide information and guidance on human behaviors and attitudes that need to be emphasized, what they are affected by and how they can be changed in order to create a safe working environment by reducing accidents and losses.
• The introduction
• The safety management system and leadership
• The risk competence and safety culture
• The stages of behavior-based safety
Depending on the participants’ background and knowledge of the subject. Average time is 1 hour for CBT and 1/2 hour for practical exercise. Course Requirement
• TMSA 3 This course is based on the guidelines of;
• OCIMF – Behavioral Based Competency Assessment and Verification