MTR services are expanding with “TMSA Consultancy Service”.
MTR continues to expand its coverage with the “TMSA 3 Consultancy Service Program”, which is already put into practice with one of the chemical tanker company.
Tanker Management Self-Assessment (TMSA) “was first introduced by OCIMF (The Oil Companies International Marine Forum) in 2004 as a tool for tanker operators to measure and improve their management systems. As of July 1, 2008, it became effective as TMSA2, the second version.
The TMSA 3 content, which will become effective on 01.01.2018, has been expanded according to the previous version and added additional requirements.
In this context, the contents of our TMSA 3 consultancy service are as follows;
– TMSA 3 Awareness Training
– GAP Analysis (ref: Element 1A / 1A.4)
– Developing vision, policies, procedures, necessary forms and KPI’s
– Fixing the GAPS and improvement
– Preparing the TMSA Submission
– Organising Company Run Seminar
– Giving Behaviour Based Safety Training (ref: Element 9 / 9.3)
– Final Inspection and Reporting
Note: Our consultant team also has an experienced British Captain, who actively serves a Lead TMSA auditor.
In order to find more detailed info and requisition of proposal, please do not hesitate to contact us.