MTR Classroom Trainings are being updated as per TMSA 3 requirements…
In addition to recently serving the online training platform to 28 different companies, MTR is announcing the “Classroom Training Support Program” for your service.
The “Training Need” is one of the most important part of the Human Recourse Management in maritime industry and the industry’s needs are growing up day by day for the personnel trainings. In this regard, we updated our classroom training program as per industry’s new requirements.
In the Company Run Seminars which you will organize or which we will organize on behalf of you, the following classroom trainings could be provided by MTR;
– TMSA 3 Awareness Training
– Behaviour Based Safety (TMSA 3 – 9.3.2 )
– Stop Work (TMSA 3 – 9A.2.1)
– Unsafe Act Awareness (TMSA 3 – 9.3.2 )
– Incident Investigation (TMSA 3 – 8.1.5)
– Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment (TMSA 3 – 9A-2.2)
– Media Handling ( TMSA 11.2.3)
– Interpersonal Skill Trainings (TMSA 2.4.3)
* Team Building
* Presentational Skills
* Negotiation Skills
* Effective Communication
Apart from mentioned topics, we can also provide trainings with our expert mariners and psychologists, regarding any topic which you will define or specify.
In order to find more detailed info and requisition of proposal, please do not hesitate to contact us.