Our “Incident Investigation” course is revised according to latest international and local regulations and retitled as “Marine Casualty Investigation Course”.
“Marine Casualty Investigation” course is designed to provide participants with critical knowledge and skills to thoroughly and professionally investigate very serious, complex, and/or high potential events related with marine industry.
- Development of marine industry with contributions of marine casualties
- Understanding how incidents happen
- Planning an investigation process
- Gathering evidence from Positions, People, Parts and Reconstruction, Paper
- How human factors impact investigations
- Cause analysis techniques
- Reporting Marine Casualties
- Things to do after completion of investigation process
The course is built around a robust case study of an actual event. Participants are provided abundant information about this event and challenged to apply the investigation tools and techniques taught in the course to determine causes and appropriate remedial actions.
[button button_text=”Demo Course” button_size=”small” button_style=”default” button_icon=”” button_align=”” button_link=”http://elearning.maritimetrainer.com/course/view.php?id=164″ link_open=”_blank” href_title=”” id=”” class=””]