About the Job
Product Sales Executive will promote Maritime Trainer products and services to the potential customers such as Ship Owners, Ship Management Companies, Crew Manning Agencies, Maritime Training Academies, Shipyards, Offshore Platform and Support Vessel Operators, Ports, Terminals, Logistic Companies etc. globally. He/she will develop a continuous dialogue with customers in different countries to maintain customer satisfaction at a higher level.
Reaching out to potential customers through several sales and marketing channels
- Prepare customized offers according to customer needs and the company’s pricing policy
- Leading internal and external communications for onboarding new customers
- Support problem-solving process
- Maintain customer relations
Qualifications and work experience
Preferably a graduate of Business Administration and have experience and/or knowledge about maritime and logistics industry.
- Min 2 years work experience
- Competencies Required Excellent oral and written skills in English.
- Computer skills including average proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Team player and international mindset
- Have experience about CRM and digital marketing activities.
- Location: Teknopark İzmir, Gülbahçe, Urla, İzmir
- Start date: ASAP
- Work schedule: Full-Time, Remote mostly during Covid
- Compensation: Competitive, depending on skill level and experience
If you are interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org