Maritime Trainer is a rapidly growing company of +20 people that provides industry-leading assessment, training, and development infrastructure for companies in the marine industry.
You will be part of implementing technology and innovation in maritime training. Under the supervision of the CTO, you will also take an active role in the establishment, deployment, and monitoring of our infrastructure.
PRIMARY SKILLS (MUST-HAVES)
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps (or similar) role
- Experience managing Linux-based servers.
- Monitor all systems to ensure we’re the first to know about any issues
- Continuously strive to optimize our CI/CD environments for fast, frequent, and safe deployments and observability
- Always have security in mind when architecting infrastructure
- Willingness to learn & work with tech you’re not yet 100% comfortable with
- “Better done than perfect” approach.
- You speak fluent English.
SECONDARY SKILLS (NICE TO HAVE)
- Experience with containerization
- Familiarity with ELK stack.
- Knowledge of Ansible.
- Experience working in a remote team is not mandatory but a plus.
- A fun workplace
- Building a cool product in a niche industry
- A workplace with friendly and ambitious people
- Competitive salary package
- Private Health Insurance
- All the perks that you can expect from a severe SaaS company
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com