We are looking for a candidate as a
Backend Developer – JAVA
in our Izmir Office
What you will do:
- Design and develop highly scalable and robust event-driven microservice applications using the principles of Test Driven Development, Domain-Driven Design, Command Query Responsibility Segregation and Event Sourcing.
- Work closely with your team in developing Java Web Service applications using Spring Boot, Hibernate and Axon Framework.
- Work across other microservices teams to solve deployment, integration and operational challenges in a microservices-based platform.
- Integrate services with external systems such as Salesforce and Third-party applications
- 3+ years experience developing web applications using Java frameworks, SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Solid experience in:
- – Working with modern build tools and have worked with CI and CD.
- – Using Git for source code management
- – Agile Methodologies
- Design and develop documented RESTFUL web APIs with Spring Boot
- Experience or an interest in learning about DevOps, developing and maintaining the infrastructures in which your applications will be tested and deployed.
- Understand and can demonstrate knowledge of common, Design Patterns, OOPS concepts and SOLID design principles.
- Regularly practise TDD, and are great with developer testing tools and methodologies (i.e. unit testing, integration testing, load testing, and continuous integration testing).
- Thrive working in a collaborative setting and thrive on the idea of collective success in achieving common goals.
- Unafraid of change and can refactor and work effectively with legacy code.
- Self-starter with a strong desire to work on a small collaborative team in an agile environment and help coach other team members.
- Spring Boot Java
- MongoDB, Mysql, PostgreSQL
- Apache Kafka
- Axon Framework
- Kubernetes – React