Tanker Management Self-Assessment (TMSA) “was first introduced by OCIMF (The Oil Companies International Marine Forum) in 2004 as a tool for tanker operators to measure and improve their management systems. As of July 1, 2008, it became effective as TMSA2, the second version.
The TMSA 3 content, which will become effective on 01.01.2018, has been expanded according to the previous version and added additional requirements.
In this context, the contents of our TMSA 3 consultancy service are as follows;
- TMSA 3 Awareness Training
- GAP Analysis (ref: Element 1A / 1A.4)
- Developing vision, policies, procedures, necessary forms and KPI’s
- Fixing the GAPS and improvement
- Preparing the TMSA Submission
- Organising Company Run Seminar
- Giving Behaviour Based Safety Training (ref: Element 9 / 9.3)
- Final Inspection and Reporting
Note: Our consultant team also has an experienced British Captain, who actively serves as TMSA lead auditor.